Plumbing problems can pop up at the worst times! Sometimes, it seems like things wait to break until your regular plumber is no longer on call.
However, at Plumbers 4 Real, we are always here for you!
When you call us, no matter the time of day, we will quickly send out an emergency plumber in Marietta, GA to your home to resolve whatever plumbing problem you’re experiencing!
What Qualifies as a Plumbing Emergency?
Some homeowners aren’t sure what qualifies as a plumbing emergency. We recommend that you bring in an emergency plumber in Marietta, GA or the surrounding area when:
- You have a bad leak that you can’t stop or control
- Sewage is backed up into your house
- You don’t have any water
- You can’t use part of your home because of a plumbing problem
Should I Call an Emergency Plumber?
If you have any of the above plumbing problems, it’s likely time to bring in an emergency plumber. Before you do, make sure:
- That you can’t solve the problem yourself. If you have a lot of plumbing knowledge, you may be able to take care of the repair on your own.
- It’s your responsibility. If you rent, then you should call your landlord instead. If the issue is with the city sewer in the street, you’ll need to call them. If you’re in an HOA and the issue is shared among units, you’ll need to follow your HOA policy.
Don’t wait for the situation to get worse before you call a plumber! The longer you wait, the more expensive the repairs can get.
How to Deal With a Plumbing Emergency
It’s easy to panic when you have a plumbing emergency, but that doesn’t help anyone! Instead, start by evaluating the situation. Call your emergency plumber or another responsible party.
If you’re experiencing a large clean water flow that’s causing a flood, turn off the main water valve to your home. It is usually located in your utility area or garage. Twist it all the way to the right. This won’t undo damage that has already been done but it will stop further damage from happening. Just remember not to use your plumbing until we fix the problem and turn the water back on.
If there’s a risk to your health or safety, like when sewage is flowing into your home, just get out of there and get your family out. We’ll take care of it when we get there.
Call Your Marietta Emergency Plumbers Today!
Call on a Marietta, GA plumber from Plumbers 4 Real today! We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter when you need us, we’ll get to you fast and fix your plumbing problem before we leave.Call Now (404) 819-2137
Learn More About Emergency Plumbing in Marietta, GA
Check out more of our blog posts below for some helpful info, expert tips & more!